Thursday, May 22, 2008

Prince Caspian


Last Friday (5-16-08) Megan , Allison (a friend of Megan's) and I went to see Prince Caspian and it was so good that on Monday Megan and I went to see it again. I highly recommend this movie. Awesome speical effects, great acting, and great music! It is worth the $9.50 to go and since I don't go to the movies very much it was well worth it. You will get lost in the world of Narnia for 2 hours and it is a great place to vist. I also highly recommend listening to The Chronicles of Narnia on CD by Focus on the Family Radio Theatre I had borrowed it from a friend a while ago and just lately I order it and I am so happy to have it. Happy watching!

2 comments:

Megan DeVocht said...

That was an AWESOME movie!!! For sure! :)

Rachael M said...

Maybe I'll catch it at the Dollar Theater. If not, I'll definitely rent it on DVD. Since we had our son, I rarely get to the theater.

Is the Focus on the Family recording abridged or the full text? I think I saw their version at our Library and thought about checking it out since I have never read the books. Since you recommend them, I will try to remember to look for them again next time I'm at the Library.