Thursday, May 8, 2008

My love for Animals

For as long as I can remember I have always loved animals. They are so part
of who I am and I feel a little lost without them around. We all were given a gift to share with the world and help others. I feel sometimes that my gift for animals isn't understood very will with certain people in my life. Maybe I should make it clear: My love/gift for animals isn't just a small thing. I feel my happiest when I am with them and they don't care about the dumb stuff we, humans seem to care about. We all can learn a lot from animals. Animals love you no matter what and will always be there when you need them. I feel things differently when I am with animals but it is are hard to explain, I just feel them. I want to beable to share my life with animals and I am somewhat now but I want to be able to have pets of my own. My dream dog is a Great Dane. They are sooooooooo big, fun, and sweet. I hope some day that this dream will come true. But for now I guess I'll have to keep dreaming. I love animals!



























1 comment:

Rachael M said...

You definitely do have a gift with animals. I'm sure that they can sense your kindness and your love for them.

I like big dogs, too. Often they seem to be the most gentle. Have you ever watched "The Ugly Dachsund?"