Thursday, May 22, 2008

The New American Idol




Last night (5-21-08) was the final show for American Idol and it was pretty good until the end when the New American Idol was announced and it is: David Cook. I was soooooo bumed and today I am still. I know it is just a show but I really got into it and this is the first year that I voted but that didn't even help . I still like David Archuleta and I think he will go far. He is mine American Idol and I am looking forward to see what David Archuleta will do and I bet it will be something amazing!

1 comment:

Rachael M said...

I agree that Archuleta is extremely talented, and I'm sure he will do very well. I read today that he has signed a record deal, so we should be hearing a lot more from him in the future. I don't really get all of Cook's music, but he does seem like a nice guy.