Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Saying Goodbye To The Kittens







Tomorrow (6-4-08)the kittens will be going back to the animal shelter and I have mixed feelings about that. I've had them since they were 5 days old and now they are 7 or 8 weeks( I am not sure which). I know this may sound werid but I feel that I was their mom and my heart will break to see them go and not to be around to see them grow up and to keep them safe. Taking care of the kittens was such a great experince which I will never forget. Ash is the black kitten, Charles is the orange and white kitten, and Willy is the light orange kitten. My other feeling is that hopefully the kittens will be adpoted into loving homes where they will be beloved pets to their families. I will always love my boys!



1 comment:

Rachael M said...

I don't think it's weird that you feel motherly toward them; you cared for them much as a mother would. They were lucky little kitties to have you tend them for so long.

By the way, your bookshelf on the bottom of your blog is cool. I have read a lot of those books, too, and have many of the same favorites!