Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Waltons


For our trip out to Utah/Idaho I brought along my probable DVD player and to watch on it I bought the Waltons. I really like the Waltons a lot! For those who don't know who the Waltons are I will explain: The Waltons are about a family living in Virginia during the Depression. There are 7 kids, their parents and grandparents living in a big white house up on Walton Mountains. Each episode is from John Boy who is the oldest of the 7 children point of veiw. Then comes Jason, Mary Ellen, Ben, Erin, Jim Bob, and Elizabeth. The Waltons is a family show with good times, and a wholesome plot in each episode. I highly recommand The Waltons for anyone who wants something wholesome and fun to watch. So Enjoy!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yeah Waltons! I'm glad I finally got to watch an episode with you before I left. Thanks again for sharing your DVD player with Spencer for a bit. It was a fun trip!