Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Love My Sisters!



I am so happy to have as many sisters that I do and that I can always can talk to one of them when I need to. They are a bulid in best friend and since a child I had a great time with them all. Now that I am older they are still very special to them and even though I don't tell them very often that they mean a lot to me but I will now take a chance to tell all (and yes that includes Stephanie, Evangelina, and Elizabeth.) of my sisters that I love you all! I have learn so much from all of you and I want to tell you thank you all for being there for me and for being undertanding even when you don't know whats the problem.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love you too!! Keep your chin up!

Becky said...

Yeah for sisters! Thanks for putting up with my distracted conversations when you call--I am glad you don't give up on me! And I'm way excited for January!!!

Amy said...

yes, sisters are the best! glad we are close by!