Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Wish This Christmas....


My Wish This Christmas is a little different then when I was a young girl which was a dog but so far it never has happened. So this year I am not wishing for a dog but that my family and friends will be safe and healthy. That may sound a little corny but that's how I feel. I know one day I will be able to have a dog again but just not now. My dream dog is a Great Dane (This is what a Great Dane is Kevin). They are an awesome breed of dog. They maybe big but I love them anyways. Since working at the Vet Hospital I have been able to see some Great Danes and seeing them up close makes me so much more sure that is a dog for me someday. I am so glad to be working at a Vet Hospital and mostly the one I am working at. All of my co-workers are so much fun to work with and are really awesome. This is where I need to be and I am so grateful to be there. I hope all who reads my blog will have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Amy said...

It was a great Christmas with the family!

Michelle said...

Hey Emily! We are really going to miss you as well. You have been a great support to our family. We will visit again in June when drew graduates...hope to see you then. Oh and we got a beautiful 6 yr old black lab. Her name is Olive and she is a sweetheart ((full of vigor and voom)). Cali has had a blast playing with her too.