Monday, November 22, 2010

Friends!

Blessing number 2 is Friends. I have some of the best friends in the world. Growing up I had a hard time making friends since I was so shy. So I didn't always have friends and when I did they weren't true friends. Now I have the truest friends ever. They are always there when I need them and I always have lots of fun with them. I have learn a lot from them and one thing I have learn is to never give up even when it is hard. I really value friendship and want to do everything I can to help my friends. When you think of others and what to help them all you can you are then a true friend. One of my favorite things about my friends is they can always make me laugh! It feel so good to be with them to relax and to be myself. I never knew what it was like to have really good friends until I moved to Utah and it is the best thing ever to have good friends! I am so happy to have the friends that I have. Friends are Forever and ever!

2 comments:

KIKA said...

:D I love you em! so happy that we're friends. It is a rare thing to find such true friends, and I'm so happy to call you one of mine. Thank you for your friendship! you're awesome :)

Emily said...

I love you too Kika! You always a lot of fun and so willing to help me out whenever you can. Thank you for being YOU! You are so fabulous!