Monday, March 31, 2008

My week.....








Today is April 1 , 2008




Mom and Megan lefted for Utah yesturday and they will be gone for 2 weeks.



So it will be just Dad and I, so lets party! Just kidding! I don't have anytime for fun. Why don't I have fun well I have two jobs. In the mornings on Mondays, Wednesdays, Firdays and everyother Saturday I work at a Veterinary office and then it every afternoon but Saturdays and Sundays I baby-sit for a family who has 3 children, ages ranging from a year old to 3 years old. There are two boys and one girl. All I do is sleep, eat, and work with a some watching of movies and on Tuesdays and Wednesdays American Idol.


On Saturday night Mom, dad, and I watched Enchanted (Megan was baby-sitting). It was pretty good but not a favorite. There was no wow this is a great movie! just that was a cute movie. It was worth watching.
As you can see I am still get to know how to do a blog so bear with me until I
am as good or some what good as my sisters. All I want to do with my blog is so show everyone who looks at it more about myself and what I think about things.
So here it goes. I hope you'll enjoy it.

1 comment:

Rachael M said...

Hi, Emily! I'm hoping you remember me-- before Tsooane and I got married we were in the Branch with you. Anyway, I am excited to see you have a blog and I will definitely keep checking it out, if you don't mind. It's good to see what you're up to-- you definitely sound VERY busy!