Sunday, March 2, 2008



Hi Everyone!





This is my first time doing a blog! I am going to fill it with everything that makes me, me! One thing that I really like is American Idol! It is a fun show! This year is the 7th season! My pick for this season is David Archuleta. He is 17 and is for Murry, UT. His voice is so pure and he is so young! He also has a humbleness about him which makes him so likeable.










About Me





Name:Emily DeVocht





Age:2osomething





Hometown:A place in the world





Likes: Animals, reading, watching movies, music, hanging out with friends/family, Facebook, traveling, dancing, etc.




Favorite Actors: Orlando Bloom, Zac Efron, Elijah Wood, Shawn Ashmore, Johnny Depp, etc.



Favorite Music: Country! Bryan is my all time favorite singer! I also like most music!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Glad you've joined the blogging world!