Thursday, January 21, 2010

Heartland


Jenny and I have read this series of books call Heartland. The books are about a girl named Amy Fleming who lives on a ranch that she helps horses that have been abused or have behavioral problems. She lives with her sister, Lou and her Grandpa, Jack. It was made into a TV show in Canada recently and I found the show at the library and so I checked it out. Jenny and I really like it. Such a good show. Very well done and what I remember of the books the show is very much like it. I love horses and when I was a young girl I would try to find every book I could get my hands on. That love for horses have always been there and I really hope I will be able to my my childhood dream come true someday: To own a horse. The motto of Heartland: Healing Horses Healing Hearts.

No comments: